Book Request Terms and Conditions
Offer valid in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, to first-time requestors. During the offer period, receive one (1) in-stock book per request. Limit one (1) book per week per household. Limit three (3) books total each calendar year, between January 1 and December 31. Offer valid while supplies last. Howard Bailey Financial, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this offer at any time. Void where restricted or otherwise prohibited.
Last Modified: November 25, 2020
All information available through this website (the “Website”) is the property of Howard Bailey Financial, Inc. (the “Company”) or its information providers and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights reserved.
You may not reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, nor shall the information be used in connection with creating, promoting, trading or marketing financial instruments or products without the express written consent of the Company or its licensors. You are entitled to use the information it contains for your private, non-commercial use only.
1. Contents not intended for distribution or use where prohibited: The information provided on this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Website, constitutes a solicitation or offer by the Company to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.
4. Disclaimer of warranties: The Company is not obligated to grant you access to the Website or to maintain this Website, or to maintain it in its present form, and the Company expressly reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate your access privileges to the Website at any time. You agree and understand that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without any prior notice, close this Website or deny you access to it and delete any files which you may maintain at this Website and any information which you may choose to post on the Website.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- Use the Website to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose the Company or them to liability.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Content.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
9. General provisions
- Correction of errors and inaccuracies. The information on the Website may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Company reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. The Company does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- No endorsements of links. Hypertext links to third-party websites or information do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the Company of the third party, the third-party website or the information contained therein. You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of any such websites and that the Company does not endorse or warrant, and is not responsible or liable for any such website or the content therein.
Any links to other sites are provided for convenience only. You need to make your own decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other website.