Over the years, we've found it incredibly rewarding to help people like you pursue financial freedom and leave a legacy.
Thank you for choosing us, and for trusting us with the assets you've worked so hard to build.
Many of our clients want to share the same positive experience, with their friends, family, co-workers and neighbors. Chances are, the people you know and like would be a good fit for us, too.
The first step is to think of the people you know who are dealing with certain challenges, such as those who are...
- facing the loss of a loved one
- undergoing a medical crisis
- thinking about retiring early
- concerned about running out of money
- unsure about paying for long-term care
- interested in tax-efficient income planning, preserving assets or avoiding probate
When you refer a friend or family member to our firm, we reach out to ensure they are comfortable talking with us. If they are, we’ll discuss the best way for us to connect — at an event, over the phone or during an in-person visit.
We owe a great deal of success, growth and ability to uphold one of our core values— helping others—to clients just like you.
We developed a program to show our appreciation for clients who are gracious enough to refer friends and family members to our team: Howard Bailey Champions.
Clients who refer at least three individuals or couples who become clients will automatically be added to the program.
Celebrate your journey into what we believe is an exciting program filled with many fun Howard Bailey benefits and experiences.
Be the first to know about our next wine tasting or private dinner event! You'll receive first priority seating, VIP access to catered cuisine and more, for select events.
Our top champions will receive naming rights to one of our 7 conference rooms in our home office. The sky is the limit, and we're leaving it up to you!
Enjoy a special new gift each year as our way of saying "Thank you" for your support. What it might be is a surprise, but it will always be crafted with YOU in mind.
Here are a few ways you can refer friends or family to Howard Bailey:
- Gift a copy of Casey Weade's best-selling book, Job Optional*.
- Invite your referral(s) to an upcoming dinner seminar, and join them too!
- Bring your referral(s) along to an upcoming client appreciation event.