Casey Weade, CEO and Chief Visionary of Howard Bailey Financial, Inc., joined Episode 003 of the Lifestyle Investor podcast, to share insights on how to create a "Job Optional" lifestyle.
In this podcast, host Justin Donald talks to Casey about how to maximize financial confidence and overall financial well-being.
- Not all financial advisors are created equal! What you NEED to know before you start working with one!
- Why focusing on money & “things” is a recipe for disappointing life — and how to shift your focus to create more meaning and purpose.
- What should you do if you haven’t found your “passion” yet? Casey’s suggestion may surprise you!
- What a successful financial plan looks like — and how it can help you live a “Job Optional” lifestyle.
- Why a lack of intention and worrying about the future stops us from spending enough time where life is actually happening.
- The #1 priority your Financial Advisor should be helping you with so you can live life with purpose.
- How your emotional dependence on money is holding you back from becoming a Lifestyle Investor.
- How Casey’s grandparents’ financial philosophies influenced his life.
- Why “net givers” get the greatest returns — in all areas of life!