At Howard Bailey Financial, our mission
is to always seek a better approach, a better method, a better answer, and a better result to the financial challenges and objectives of the people we serve.
Current Job Openings
Marketing Operations Manager
You are a collaborative, self-aware leader who contributes to and thrives in a culture of empowerment, initiative, high energy, accountability and FUN! You are able to both generate and implement high-impact ideas, clearly prioritize workloads and manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are bold. You take informed risks and leverage mistakes to improve processes and the overall client experience. You are both into the big picture as well as the most minute details…and even the “fluff”. You have strong analytical skills with a passion for competitive analysis and market dynamics. You believe strongly in servant leadership. You understand there is a time to lead and a time to be led. You are comfortable with innovation. You embrace change. You always see the glass as half full.
You are an anomaly. You are both a Marketing Extraordinaire and also an Administrative Genius.
If this describes you then we are looking for YOU! Howard Bailey Financial Inc. is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager to pilot our Marketing and Front Office team.
The Marketing Operations Manager will pull out all the stops in ensuring that our firm is absolute first of mind when it comes to all things financial and retirement planning. They will coordinate closely with leadership to set and develop media priorities, identify and develop story ideas, cultivate subject matter experts, respond to media inquiries and ensure consistency and continuity of overall messaging. One of their key responsibilities will be to continue to develop a well-rounded and heavily saturated media presence.
Their influence for the firm, and within the firm, will be far-reaching. They will develop and lead a growing marketing team and establish marketing frameworks to support the evolution of our business. They will recommend best practices and utilize their fresh perspective and their industry knowledge to improve both administrative and marketing processes and strategies.
Okay, we recognize that we are looking for a lot. We have come to terms with that. Nonetheless, we have to advise you that the minimum requirements to be successful in this role are:
• Mentality centered around servant leadership
• Team player with an optimistic and enthusiastic attitude
• High degree of emotional intelligence
• Ability to work in a self-directed work environment
• 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations
• Writing experience, preferably in a business-to-consumer environment, with technical content
• At least 2 years’ experience in a management role
• Robust creative and organizational skills
• Amazing aptitude to translate vision into tangible content
• Outstanding capacity for managing multiple projects while maintaining a elevated attention to detail
• Portfolio demonstrating writing, thought leadership, sales tools, and content marketing experience.
• At least 3 years’ work experience in a Marketing Communications department
• Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working.
• Superior people and management skills to interact with colleagues and third parties.
• Experience with social media channels and email marketing programs
• Adeptness in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
BUT I promise it’s not all about what we want! It is also definitely about what we would like to offer you!
Our team members are more like family. We seek to ensure that we are honoring their commitment to the firm as much as we do our clients. We want to WOW them! We currently offer competitive compensation, health insurance, 401K, Life, Disability and PTO. In addition, we have a work hard/play hard atmosphere. When we are not serving our clients, you may find us chatting about the daily morning brainteaser, grabbing lunch together or enjoying a company-sponsored spa day as a reward for doing an awesome job. We certainly recognize that our team members are what make our continued growth possible.
If you’re still interested you absolutely MUST check out our website at www.howardbailey.com!
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.