Howard Bailey Financial, Inc., we are a 100-year company that will continue to make a positive impact in the lives of our clients, team members, and community for the next century. Our purpose that spans all our stakeholders is to Grow People, Who Grow People. Our client focus is on helping our clients establish financial freedom through meaning and purpose. We carry the flag for the Midwest, and we are proud to call Indiana our home. Our dedication to our mission, purpose, and core values is what makes the continued growth of Howard Bailey possible. We are a collective of humble, dynamic, and goal-driven advisors, client service, operations, and marketing professionals who strive to deliver and uphold our brand promises.
We are differentiated by our extensive investment in our brand and marketing that covers books, reading, radio, podcasts, seminars, meganars, social media, YouTube, and TV. These provide qualified leads so our Financial Advisors can focus their time and talent on building meaningful relationships and closing clients rather than cold calls and self-managed campaigns. Additionally, we provide leadership and oversight in the usage of our frameworks and techniques that are conducive to collaboration rather than competing with your colleagues.
We are looking for intrinsically motivated and talented Financial Advisors to help shape the future of our company. Candidates will have a high focus on relationship building and proven experience in retirement planning using Fixed Index Annuity, Marketable Securities (specifically UMA/SMA sleeves), and Life Insurance products. Additionally, candidates will have a passion to develop a client base through closing leads and prospects that we provide through our investment in marketing. It is expected that you have excellent communication and presentation skills, or a high desire to develop them. Other ingredients for success are that you should be intrinsically motivated while being humble and be receptive to coaching and feedback
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to focus their time and talent on building trusted relationships with prospects and closing them to become clients. Our differentiated marketing provides our Advisors with qualified leads, so your time is not spent on cold calling and prospecting.
- Work with a firm that has a track record of coaching and support to help gather assets and drive revenue.
- Want the reassurance of an initial base salary and eligibility for commissions with a progression to an increased commission with unlimited upside potential as you build your book of business.
- Have exemplary relationship-building skills
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
(Note: Other duties may be assigned)
- Develop your client base by building lasting, meaningful relationships.
- Progress to building your advisory team consisting of Associate Advisors and administrative staff.
- Utilize our marketing strategies and tools to capitalize on opportunities and expand the business.
- Conduct meetings with clients and potential clients to evaluate financial needs, educate them and deliver a customized financial plan.
- Monitor their portfolios against their financial plans to ensure they reach their goals and objectives.
- Master the fundamentals of financial planning, risk management, and investment management services.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Finance
- 7+ years experience in the financial industry and five years as a Financial Advisor
- Registration with the state as an investment adviser representative OR a passing score on the Series 65 or 66 exams within the past two years OR a professional designation exempt from the examination requirement.
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Highly personable with a fantastically optimistic outlook on work and life.
- High ability to persevere and remain resilient in the journey of change and achieving goals.
- Remarkable organizational and project management skills
- High aptitude in innovation and problem-solving plus meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach.
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite and Investment Advisory software solutions – CRM, client reporting, custodial, and carrier applications.
- Company-sponsored Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly vacation and personal days plus paid volunteer time
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays