Client Service Specialist
About Howard Bailey Financial
Howard Bailey's mission is to deliver clarity in purpose and elevate meaning in the lives of others through personalized financial planning and coaching. Our team of Advisors, Client Services, Impressions, Operations, and Marketing professionals strive to deliver the very best experience in pre-retirement and retirement planning. Through continued education, one-on-one meetings, and a comprehensive team-planning approach, we have helped retirees across the country secure their financial futures.
Our commitment to our mission, purpose, and core values is what makes the continued growth of Howard Bailey possible.
- Our Purpose: To Grow People Who Grow People.
- Our Core Values: Collaboration, Dedication, Efficiency, Humility, Innovation, Integrity, and Trust and Respect.
- Our Long-Term Goal: We will positively impact the lives of our clients, team members, and community for the next 100 years and beyond.
Howard Bailey is a growing firm with offices in Fort Wayne, Mishawaka, Brownsburg, Indiana, and Perrysburg, Ohio. We also serve clients across the United States virtually.
Howard Bailey Financial is the Official Wealth Management Partner of Notre Dame Athletics. We were voted Best Financial Advisor by Fort Wayne Newspapers Reader's Choice Awards in 2020, 2021, and 2022, and each location holds a Google review rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars or better.
We offer competitive compensation, health insurance, 401K, life insurance, disability, paid time off, and volunteer time off. Other benefits include an ultramodern company headquarters and proximity to shopping and amenities.
The Client Service Specialist will process financial and nonfinancial cases for our clients. They will assist our Advisory team in the timely preparation of accurate reports and data ahead of a client retirement plan review. A high aptitude for quality that is balanced with productivity is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Note: Other duties may be assigned)
- Ability to complete important client applications and transfer paperwork
- Follow-up with clients weekly to keep them updated throughout the process
- Work closely with Advisors and Service Advisors
- Prioritize day-to-day tasks and issues
- Highly articulate and professional in spoken communication with a client and internal stakeholder audience
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Finance
- 3+ years' experience in the financial industry (preferably specialized in a Client Service/operations role processing new business and service requests).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Highly personable with a fantastically optimistic outlook on work and life
- Remarkable organizational and self-leadership skills
- Superior aptitude in innovation and problem-solving plus meticulous attention to detail
- Intentional and skilled listener
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Intrinsically motivated to work as a team with a result-driven learning approach
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite
- Company sponsored Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company match
- Quarterly vacation and personal days plus paid volunteer time
- Wellness Program
- Paid Holidays