How the 0% tax bracket can transform your retirement
Soaring national debt is laying the groundwork for a potential tax increase. You’ve worked hard for your retirement savings, but if tax rates go up, how much money will you really get to keep? The future might be unpredictable, but your lifelong savings doesn’t have to be. It’s time to protect those dollars and leverage a new way of planning for your Second Act.
Join us as we host best-selling author, tax planning expert and “Retire with Purpose Podcast” guest David McKnight, for a live discussion on important tax concepts:
- Why experts say that tax rates could double in the next 10 years
- Why IRAs and 401ks may present a “Catch 22” for investors
- How rising tax rates may reduce your lifestyle in retirement
- How withdrawals from IRAs could cause you to lose up to one-third of your Social Security
- Tax-free investment strategies that help protect you from rising tax rates and ensure you’ll receive your Social Security tax-free
Don’t miss this event if you have retirement investments such as 401(k)s, CDs, IRAs, stocks, bonds, annuities, insurance policies, or real estate.
Thursday, May 7, 2020 ● Location: Your Living Room
Space is limited! Register now to guarantee your space.
• We interviewed David on the Retire with Purpose Podcast to discuss why tax rates may double after you retire (and what you can do about it), how to protect your assets from future legislative changes, and the whens, whys, and hows of Roth conversions.
• Watch the trailer for David's film, "The Power of Zero: The Tax Train Is Coming" – the first major Hollywood documentary film to take an in-depth look at how the U.S. National Debt is setting the stage for massive tax increases within the next 10 years.