How the 0% tax bracket can transform your retirement
Soaring national debt is laying the groundwork for a potential tax increase. You’ve worked hard for your retirement savings, but if tax rates go up, how much money will you really get to keep? The future might be unpredictable, but your lifelong savings don’t have to be. It’s time to protect those dollars and leverage a new way of planning for your Second Act.
Join us as we host best-selling author and tax planning guru, David McKnight, for a live discussion on important tax concepts:
- Why experts say that tax rates could double in the next 10 years
- Why IRAs and 401ks may present a “Catch 22” for investors
- How rising tax rates may reduce your lifestyle in retirement
- How withdrawals from IRAs could cause you to lose up to one-third of your Social Security
- Tax-free investment strategies that help protect you from rising tax rates and ensure you’ll receive your Social Security tax-free
Don’t miss this event if you have retirement investments such as 401(k)s, CDs, IRAs, stocks, bonds, annuities, insurance policies, or real estate.
Want to hear more from David McKnight? We interviewed David on the Retire with Purpose Podcast to discuss why tax rates may double after you retire (and what you can do about it), how to protect your assets from future legislative changes, and the whens, whys, and hows of Roth conversions. LISTEN
Guest speaker David McKnight has been seen by thousands across the country. David will be available to autograph your FREE copy of "The Power of Zero" after the presentation.
This event has been canceled due to the Coronavirus
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18, 2020
AT THE CLYDE THEATRE
1808 Bluffton Road, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Doors open at 5:30 PM
Meet your Howard Bailey Financial Team, browse our Retirement Resource Expo, and enjoy drinks from the cash bar.
EVENT doors close PROMPTLY at 6:45 PM, FOLLOWED BT THE OFFICIAL EVENT KICKOFF AT 7 PM.
SEATING IS LIMITED.