Ruth's Chris Steak House, East University Drive, Granger, IN, USAGet Directions
Tax-Smart Retirement Planning
Join us for a presentation and dinner especially designed for retirees or those retiring soon. We will explain the latest IRA/401(k) rules and tax-saving strategies, along with common mistakes that can be avoided.
We will discuss:
- Why taxes may be the biggest retirement risk you haven’t planned for. You’re being asked to “Shoulder the Burden” of higher taxes. What are your options?
- How you may be able to create a TAX-FREE income retirement from your current 401(k)/403(b)/IRA or using non-IRA money.
- Learn to protect your assets from getting eaten up by long-term care and healthcare costs.
- How to identify the right tax choices today that can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars in retirement.
- Ways to lessen your future tax burden of Required Minimum Distributions (72) now.
- How you can benefit from recent tax legislation to reduce your taxes.
- Estate Taxes are going to back to “historical norms,” what does this mean for you?
- Learn to take advantage now of a 2-6 year tax window.
- How to transfer assets and create a legacy tax efficiently.
With your safety in mind, this event has limited seating and reservations are required. This event complies with state recommended guidelines for social distancing, group size and use of masks.